Investment management for foundations and endowments: ensuring the sustainability
of a noble mission
Over the years, Giverny Capital has developed partnerships with several foundations and non-profit organizations. Our portfolio managers are aware of the challenges that plague the daily lives of foundation investment directors, particularly in terms of endowment funds. Our team is equipped to support them in achieving their long-term investment objectives.
Our historical returns bear witness to the rigor of our approach as well as our long-term vision.
The many advantages for the foundations that entrust us with their investments
- An international investment perspective for foundations
- A disciplined investment approach
- Historical returns above our benchmarks
- An investment philosophy that has proven itself over time
- Portfolios concentrated on a limited number of holdings
- Portfolios composed of high quality companies
- A fully independent investment management firm owned by its key people
Our investment approach stems
from the teachings of Warren Buffett
Letters to Giverny Capital partners
Letters to partners detail the investment history as well as the investment philosophy that underlies the management of client accounts at Giverny Capital