An investment philosophy suitable
for institutional asset management.
Investment management services for institutions with the following advantages
- A global investment perspective for institutions
A disciplined approach to investments
A track record of outperforming benchmarks
An investment philosophy that has proven itself over time, inspired by great investors, such as Warren Buffett
- Portfolios whose capital is concentrated in carefully chosen companies
- Active management that avoids tracking portfolios on benchmark indices
- Portfolios composed of high quality companies
- A proven investment approach
- A fully independent portfolio management firm owned by its key people
Our investment approach stems
from the teachings of Warren Buffett
Letters to Giverny Capital partners
Letters to partners detail the investment history as well as the investment philosophy that underlies the management of client accounts at Giverny Capital.